Monkey Joe’s is looking for outgoing individuals who like to work with kids. We offer a fun work environment and a team of diverse people. If you are interested in working at Monkey Joe’s, apply on-line for one of these positions:
Assume responsibilities when manger is not present
Must be dependable and report to work on time
Must have reliable transportation
Open to work 5 days a week
Operate a point of sale management system.
Be knowledgeable of all facets of Monkey Joe’s Business
Manage parties and walk in play
Coordinate party schedule with Monkey Joe’s Call Center
Merchandise concession area
Keep center organized, clean, and presentable for business
Responsible for the safety of all customers and resolve concerns
Ensure store security from internal and external theft
Review store goals
Must be present during busiest times
Provide employee training when necessary
Manage employee work responsibilities
Evaluate employee performance
Hold monthly meetings
Plus any other Task Directed by Leadership
This position is responsible for insuring the efficient and effective operational performance of the center. General knowledge of retail store operations. Some background in hospitality, or education. Strong in initiative and leadership skills. Good problem solving skills.
- Previous Managerial Experience is a PLUS
- Must be Customer Service Driven
- Dedicated and Loyalty to Business Needs Required
- Self Motivating
- Joyful and personal personality demanded
Monday thru Thursday 10am-7pm
Friday and Saturday 10am-9:00pm
We do sell Private slots before opening and after hours from time to time.
Opening and closing times do not dictate work hours, store must be set up and cleaned so hours will adjust to the need.
Positive, up beat people with strong work ethic and a desire to work with children. Excellent Customer service is required in all areas at Monkey Joe's.
Must possess ability to run, climb, stand and/or walk for long periods of time, and lift 50 lbs.
Team Members are an essential part of the Monkey Joe’s success. They are often the first and last impression on our guests. They are responsible for a wide array of tasks including:
- Knowledge of all safety policies and procedures
- Maintain a friendly, out going, polite attitude
- Be willing to do what it take to create loyal guests of Monkey Joe’s
- Suggestive selling
- Guest interaction
- Knowledge of health code policies and abide by them
- Knowledge of Food Sanitation Procedures
- Utilize checklists to complete all opening and closing procedures
- Remain consistently busy: helping a guest, cleaning, restocking, etc.
- Knowledge of the proper operating procedures of all equipment
- Knowledge of all entry procedures
- Knowledge of Point of Sale procedures
- Knowledge of cash handling procedures
- Knowledge of handling guest complaints
- Knowledge of all mascot procedures
- Knowledge of all cleaning procedures
Characteristics of a Great Team Member:
- Positive Attitude
- Professional Appearance
- Communication Skills
Please list previous employment and school information.
Please include school, work, church, or other experiences working in a similar environment.
If available, please copy & paste your resume in appropriate field.
Store Hours are Monday-Thursday 10am-7pm, Friday and Saturday 10am-9pm, and Sundays 12pm-7pm.Apply Now
Connect with us!
It's quick and easy
WE ARE OPEN!!!!!!
TEMPORARY HOURS ARE TUESDAYS THRU SUNDAYS 12 - 6 PM.
Get Frequent Jumper
Cards and more!
Complete your waiver online before your visit and save time!
Fill out your waiver now
Sign up for
Receive Special Promotions
Click here to
get one today