Monkey Joe’s is looking for outgoing individuals who like to work with kids. We offer a fun work environment and a team of diverse people. If you are interested in working at Monkey Joe’s, apply on-line for one of these positions:
Job Title: Store Manager and Assistant Manager
Job Location: 4237 Green Bay RD. Kenosha, WI 52144
Job Qualification: This position is responsible for insuring the efficient and effective operational performance of the center. General knowledge of the retail store operations. Some background in hospitality or sales. Strong in initiative and leadership skills. Good problem solving skills.
- Assume responsibilities when manager is not present
- Must be dependable and report to work on time with a great attitude.
- Must have reliable transporation
- Operate a point of sale management system
- Be knowledgeable of all facts of Monkey Joe's Business
- Manage parties and walk-in play
- Coordinate party schedule with Monkey Joe's Call Center
- Merchandise concession area
- Keep center oragnized, clean, and presentable for business
- Responsible for the safety and security all of customers and resolve concerns
- Ensure store security from internal and external theft
- Review store goals
- Must be present during busiest times
- Provide employee training when necessary
- Manage employee work responsibilites
- Evaluate employee performance
Store hours are:
- Monday thru Thursday 10AM-7PM
- Fiday and Satruday 10AM- 8PM
- Sunday 11AM-6PM
The Store Management position is salried with pay based on work history and experience. Assistant Manager position is hourly with pay based on work history and experience
Team Members are an essential part of the Monkey Joe's success. They are often the first and last impression on our guests. They are responsible for a wide array of tasks including:
- Knowledge of all safety policies and procedures
- Maintain a friendly, out going, polite attitude
- Be willing to do what it take to create loyal guests of Monkey Joe's
- Suggestive selling
- Guest interaction
- Knowledge of health code policies and abide by them
- Knowledge of Food Sanitation Procedures
- Utilize checklists to complete all opening and closing procedures
- Remain consistently busy: helping a guest, cleaning, restocking, etc.
- Knowledge of the proper operating procedures of all equipment
- Knowledge of all entry procedures
- Knowledge of Point of Sale procedures
- Knowledge of cash handling procedures
- Knowledge of handling guest complaints
- Knowledge of all mascot procedures
- Knowledge of all cleaning procedures
9:30am - 3:30pm or
10:00am - 4:00pm or
3:30pm - close or
4:00pm - close
Connect with us!
It's quick and easy
Open 7 Days a week
For ANY Group outings or Private Parties!
Get Frequent Jumper
Cards and more!
Fill out the waiver before your visit and save time!
Sign up for
Receive Special Promotions
Click here to
get one today