Monkey Joe’s is looking for outgoing individuals who like to work with kids. We offer a fun work environment and a team of diverse people. If you are interested in working at Monkey Joe’s, apply on-line for one of these positions:
This position is responsible for insuring the efficient and effective operational performance of the store.
• Ensure kid / customer safety by continuously monitoring children’s play
• Provide a fun & safe customer experience
• 40 Hour work weeks. Must be flexible to work weekdays and weekends.
• Must be present during busiest times (will take off on the slowest days)
• Control sales and inventory through a point of sale management system
• Be knowledgeable of all facets of Monkey Joe’s business
• Manage groups, parties and walk-in play
• Merchandise concession area
• Generate inventory reports and order supplies
• Keep store organized, clean, and presentable for business
• Responsible for the safety of all customers and resolve concerns
• Ensure store security from internal and external theft
• Review store goals
• Complete daily, weekly, and monthly reports as directed by Regional Staff
• Responsible for safe and cash handling procedures
• Manage employee work responsibilities
• Evaluate employee performance
General knowledge of retail store operations and some background in hospitality, child care or education is a must. Applicant must have at least 2 years experience as an assistant manager or manager in a related field. Needs to have strong initiative, leadership skills and good problem solving skills
Store Hours: of Operation
Monday thru Thursday 10am - 7pm
Friday & Saturday 10am - 8pm
Sunday 11am - 7pmApply Now
Connect with us!
It's quick and easy
Now Hiring for Asst. Manager Position
Fill out the waiver before your visit and save time!
Sign up for
Receive Special Promotions
Click here to
get one today