Monkey Joe’s is looking for outgoing individuals who like to work with kids. We offer a fun work environment and a team of diverse people. If you are interested in working at Monkey Joe’s, apply on-line for one of these positions:
PARTY HOST/ESS for Monkey Joes
-This person primarily deals with parties and occasionally helps out up front and on the floor.
-Must be great with kids. Needed more on weekends than any other days.
-Greets all party guests and ensures all children have signed in with Party Check in.
-Has basic knowledge of how to book a party, the rules and regulations of the party and play area, as well as the multi-calendar program Ensures each room is correctly set up for every party Ensures announcements are made to call party guests to the party suite
- Makes sure the rooms are prepared for the parties with the paper products, drinks, pizzas, balloons and any other requests the parents may have They keep in contact with the host parents and assist in any way possible to make their stay an enjoyable one Consistently stays with the party to ensure the day is as special as possible
-Makes sure parents know rules/regulations and sign waivers -
-Offer parents the option of party tabs
-Ensures all additions are tallied on party tab to ensure correct check out Makes sure rooms are cleaned for each party
-Assists in daily cleaning of all areas Has knowledge of the POS
PAY- $4.93HOUR PLUS TIPS
PAY WHEN NOT HOSTING- $8.43 HOUR
Characteristics of a GREAT PARTY HOST/ESS
Sense of Humor
Strength of will
We are open from 7 days a week.
Hours are from 10:30am-8:00pm
Weekends are required.Apply Now
INDOOR PLAYGROUND REFEREE/ Team member
TEAM MEMBER JOB DESCRIPTION
Team Members are an essential part of the Monkey Joe's success. They are often the
first and last impression on our guests. They are responsible for a wide array of tasks including:
• Knowledge of all safety policies and procedures
• Maintain a friendly, out going, polite attitude
• Be willing to do what it take to create loyal guests of Monkey Joe's
• Suggestive selling
• Guest interaction
• Knowledge of health code policies and abide by them
• Knowledge of Food Sanitation Procedures
• Utilize checklists to complete all opening and closing procedures
• Remain consistently busy: helping a guest, cleaning, restocking, etc.
• Knowledge of the proper operating procedures of all equipment
• Knowledge of all entry procedures
• Knowledge of Point of Sale procedures
• Knowledge of cash handling procedures
• Knowledge of handling guest complaints
• Knowledge of all mascot procedures
• Knowledge of all cleaning procedures
Characteristics of a Great Team Member:
• Positive Attitude
• Professional Appearance
• Communication Skills
PAY- $8.43 HOUR
Characteristics of a GREAT PARTY HOST/ESS Loyalty Honesty Generosity Curiosity Humility Sense of Humor
Sense of Humor
Strength of will
Open 7 days a week from 10:30-9:00
Weekends work will be required.Apply Now
Connect with us!
It's quick and easy
We gladly accept walk ins for our unlimited play all day every day!
Complete your waiver online before your visit and save time!
Fill out your waiver now
Sign up for
Receive Special Promotions
Click here to
get one today