Monkey Joe’s is looking for outgoing individuals who like to work with kids. We offer a fun work environment and a team of diverse people. If you are interested in working at Monkey Joe’s, apply on-line for one of these positions:
If you love working with kids, then we have the job for YOU!! We are MONKEY JOE'S , the super fun-filled indoor inflatable party and play center for kids ages 12 and under and we are currently looking for FUN, ENERGETIC, HIGHLY MOTIVATED individuals who LOVE kids to join our team!!!
No experience needed - We will train you!!
Job Summary: This position is responsible for overseeing activities of the play area and assisting where needed with scheduled parties.
Summary of essential job functions:
1) Monitor guests and promote safe play.
2) Assist Party Coordinator with any party setup, clean up, party plans, etc., as directed by the Manager, Key Holder or Lead
3) Responsible for transactions in Point of Sale System as directed by the Manager/Key Holder and/or Lead
4) Responsible for daily cleaning of all areas
5) Monitor and ensure compliance with jump capacities, children are wearing socks and wristbands at all times and that all safety policies and procedures are being followed
6) Assist with concession areas and other areas as directed by the Manager/Key Holder/Lead
1) Clean appearance!
2) Knowledge of hospitality or education a plus.
3) Positive, outgoing personality a MUST!
4) Ability to multi-task.
5) Sense of urgency and ability to respond to a fast-paced environment.
6) Efficient at problem resolution.
7) Strong customer service skills!
8) Ability to follow set guidelines and procedures.
Must be available to work weekends!
Part time and full time positions are available. This is a permanent position.
Salary commensurate with experience.
We are located in Sterling, Virginia near Dulles Airport.
We do not have access to the Metro. Must have reliable transportation!
Weekday daytime hours only
An outgoing personality and a love of working with kids is a must for this position! Your primary responsibilities will include ensuring your party room is set up and ready to go prior to the start of the party. Greet all party guests and ensure they have signed in at party check in. Stay in contact with the party parents to ensure they have everything they need. Make sure necessary announcements are made with regards to your party. Make sure everyone in the party knows the rules of the jungle, and all waivers have been signed. Maintain all party tab sheets. Check and ensure you have all the correct paperwork for your party to ensure an accurate check out. Make sure that all party guests have a great time. Make sure party room is cleaned and reset at the end of each party. Assist on the floor and up front as needed.
Experience working with kids in either a paid or volunteer position preferred.
Hours will vary
Increased need on weekends
Connect with us!
It's quick and easy
Walk-in play, all day, everyday!
Get Frequent Jumper
Cards and more!
Complete your waiver online before your visit and save time!
Fill out your waiver now
Sign up for
Receive Special Promotions
Click here to
get one today