Monkey Joe’s is looking for outgoing individuals who like to work with kids. We offer a fun work environment and a team of diverse people. If you are interested in working at Monkey Joe’s, apply on-line for one of these positions:
Position: Team MemberView Details
Monitor children and promote safe playing:
Assist in daily cleaning of all areas of the center:
- Perform any other related duties as assigned by an immediate supervisor, including working the concession stand and ordering pizza
- Each jump has specific requirements of how many children can be on any one specific jump. Please view and become familiar with these restrictions and enforce them.
- Monitor game room to ensure games are operating properly
- Keep shoe bins neat and organized in designated area
- Watch the door and do not let children out unless with their parent or guardian
- Monitor that children have socks and wristbands on at all times
Position: Party HostView Details
This person primarily deals with parties and occasionally helps out up front and on the floor. Must be great with kids. Needed more on weekends than any other days.
Greets all party guests and ensures all children have signed in with Party Check in. Ensures each room is correctly set up for every party Ensures announcements are made to call party guests to the party suite Makes sure the rooms are prepared for the parties with the paper products, drinks, pizzas, balloons and any other requests the parents may have They keep in contact with the host parents and assist in any way possible to make their stay an enjoyable one Consistently stays with the party to ensure the day is as special as possible Makes sure parents know rules/regulations and sign waivers Offer parents the option of party tabs Ensures all additions are tallied on party tab to ensure correct check out
Position: ManagementView Details
- Must be dependable and report to work on time
- Must have reliable transportation
- Open availability
- Operate a point of sale management system.
- Be knowledgeable of all facets of Monkey JoeÕs Business
- Manage parties and walk in play
- Coordinate party schedule with Monkey JoeÕs Call Center
- Merchandise concession area
- Keep center organized, clean, and presentable for business
- Responsible for the safety of all customers and resolve concerns
- Ensure store security from internal and external theft
- Review store goals
- Must be present during busiest times
- Provide employee training when necessary
- Manage employee work responsibilities
- Evaluate employee performance
- Hold monthly meetings
$27,000 annually after probration period.
e-mail your resumes for consideration.
Minimum 2 years of experience