Monkey Joe’s is looking for outgoing individuals who like to work with kids. We offer a fun work environment and a team of diverse people. If you are interested in working at Monkey Joe’s, apply on-line for one of these positions:
Position: Team MemberView Details
If you love working with kids, then we have the job for YOU!! We are MONKEY JOE'S , the super fun-filled indoor inflatable party and play center for kids ages 12 and under and we are currently looking for FUN, ENERGETIC, HIGHLY MOTIVATED individuals who LOVE kids to join our team!!!
No experience needed - We will train you!!
Job Summary: This position is responsible for overseeing activities of the play area and assisting where needed with scheduled parties.
Summary of essential job functions:
1) Monitor guests and promote safe play.
2) Assist Party Coordinator with any party setup, clean up, party plans, etc., as directed by the Manager, Key Holder or Lead
3) Responsible for transactions in Point of Sale System as directed by the Manager/Key Holder and/or Lead
4) Responsible for daily cleaning of all areas
5) Monitor and ensure compliance with jump capacities, children are wearing socks and wristbands at all times and that all safety policies and procedures are being followed
6) Assist with concession areas and other areas as directed by the Manager/Key Holder/Lead
1) Clean appearance!
2) Knowledge of hospitality or education a plus.
3) Positive, outgoing personality a MUST!
4) Ability to multi-task.
5) Sense of urgency and ability to respond to a fast-paced environment.
6) Efficient at problem resolution.
7) Strong customer service skills!
8) Ability to follow set guidelines and procedures.
Must be available to work weekends!
Part time and full time positions are available. This is a permanent position.
Salary commensurate with experience.
We are located in Sterling, Virginia near Dulles Airport.
We do not have access to the Metro. Must have reliable transportation!
Hours will vary
Connect with us!
It's quick and easy
Exceptional Kids night is the 4th Wednesday of each month from 5-7pm. Kids with special needs are FREE - siblings just $5 each!
Complete your waiver online before your visit and save time!
Fill out your waiver now
Click here to
get one today