Summer Play, Your Way
Posted on Apr 25, 2017
Don’t give into the slow, plodding days of summer. As much as kids anticipate summer vacation, the days can quickly become boring, with little to do but watch TV. It’s hard for parents to find activities that will keep their kids active and happy (without breaking the bank). And many kids activities in Westheimer require too much planning to be feasible. What’s the answer? A trip to Monkey Joe’s Westheimer!
You don’t have to have it all figured out. Just swing by when the kids want to play! Monkey Joe’s is open seven days a week, and walk-ins are always welcome. Whether you’re coaxing the kids away from their tablet computers, rewarding them for behaving during errands, or simply looking for rainy day family fun, our inflatables playground has everything the kids need to stay active and happy this summer. Why take a trip to Monkey Joe’s?
- We have wall-to-wall indoor inflatables including jumps, slides, and bounce houses
- We have a Mini Monkey toddler zone with toys and games scaled for kids 3 and younger
- Experts recommend kids get an hour of physical fitness a day—and what better way than active play?
- The kids can play at Monkey Joe’s all day, rain or shine
- Your children can make new friends with other kids bouncing around the playground
- There are plenty of other parents watching their kids jump, so you can make a friend or two, too
- When the kids are tired of jumping, they can play arcade games, enjoy their favorite snacks, or learn more about the history of Monkey Joe (like how he wound up in the jungles of Westheimer!)
Enjoy summer playtime on your schedule. Visit Monkey Joe’s Westheimer.
Connect with us!
It's quick and easy
Now Hiring for Asst. Manager Position
Fill out the waiver before your visit and save time!
Sign up for
Receive Special Promotions
Click here to
get one today