June Is National Safety Month
Posted on Jun 09, 2017
June is National Safety Month! What better time to brush up on the best ways to keep kids safe while they play? Monkey Joe’s Westheimer shares our best tips for playground safety.
How Monkey Joe’s Keeps Kids Safe
At Monkey Joe’s Westheimer, there’s no higher priority than kids’ safety. That’s why we implemented the Safety Access Child Control System (SACCS). What does that mean?
- We have a trained staff
- Each child gets an identification wristband
- Video monitoring
- Certified jumps and safety mats
- Safe, non-toxic disinfectant solution that kills 99.9% of bacteria, viruses, and fungi
Playground Safety Tips for Parents
- Actively supervise your kids. Our staff is around to help, but it’s up to you to keep an eye on your kids. You’ll have a great vantage from the parent waiting area, and there’s free wifi available so you can take pictures of your kids and post them to Facebook right away.
- Teach them to play nice. It’s easy for kids to get carried away when they play. Show them how to respect the other kids so everyone has a great time.
- Talk to the team. If you notice a worn inflatable, rambunctious child, or other dangerous situation, notify the staff so we can take care of the problem.
- Dress smart. Most parents know that socks are required at Monkey Joe’s, but it’s also a good idea to wear stretchy clothes and leave accessories at home
Beat the heat and have a blast at Monkey Joe’s Westheimer.
Connect with us!
It's quick and easy
Close Early 12/30/19
We will close at 3:00 pm today Dec 30, 2019, for our Staff Appreciation Party.
Fill out the waiver before your visit and save time!
Sign up for
Receive Special Promotions
Click here to
get one today