A Day of Play Is Good for the Soul
Posted on Apr 20, 2017
Are you ready for a new season of fellowship and fun? Monkey Joe’s Westheimer is all about giving religious groups a fun place for summer activities. Whether you’re looking for a fresh activity for VBS, Jewish Camp, or another kid-centric summer program, Monkey Joe’s has what you need to make an impact.
Summer Adventures in Westheimer
Are you looking for an activity for summer camp kids? Take a break from memorization, lessons, and songs to bounce around the jungle for awhile. When you book a religious group at Monkey Joe’s:
- You’ll get a special group discount. All you need to do is call ahead!
- You can help kids foster friendships. You never know who their next prayer partner will be!
- You’ll give kids a chance to bounce away extra energy. Children get antsy when they sit still all day. Kids need at least one hour of physical fitness per day. Give them a chance to jump, slide, and bounce away their extra energy, so they’ll be focused and ready to learn again.
- You’ll help lessons stick. Studies show that active playtime improves kids’ memory and helps them focus during lessons.
- You’ll change the scenery. Have the kids sing their favorite camp songs while they bounce. They’ll be more likely to sing them at home, too (and remember them for years to come).
- You can reward kids for mastering lessons. Not only for memorizing Scripture or facts from religious stories, but also for displaying kindness and compassion to their fellow campers.
Monkey Joe’s Westheimer is now booking summer camp field trips. Call today and schedule your church group field trip!
Connect with us!
It's quick and easy
WALK-INS PLEASE CALL
Monkey Joe's Westheimer will have to limit the number of walk ins on weekends so please call before
Fill out the waiver before your visit and save time!
Sign up for
Receive Special Promotions
Click here to
get one today