Fundraiser Planning Guide
Posted on Feb 05, 2016
It's that time of year when schools and other organizations are finalizing their calendars for the rest of 2016 and even into 2017. If you're in charge of fundraising for a school, team, club, religious group, charity, or other organization, now's the time to turn those fundraiser ideas from plans to reality! Fortunately we make if fun and easy here at Monkey Joe's Pointe Orlando, where we not only offer the area's best walk-in indoor play and parties, but also excellent fundraising events, both public and private!
Making your fundraiser a success
Successful fundraisers come down to one thing: Organization. To help you get started on the right foot, here's a quick guide to planning a fundraiser. Answering these questions will help you clarify what you hope to accomplish and what needs to be done to get you there.
- What is your goal? Here's where you clarify your mission and what you hope to achieve. Maybe you're trying to raise money to beautify your child's school or buy their team new jerseys. How much will that cost?
- What is your budget? Remember you have to spend money to make money--but keeping costs low is vital to making your fundraiser a success.
- Who is your target audience? Knowing your audience is just as important in fundraising as it is in advertising. Either way, you are asking people to give you their money. If you're asking for money from parents and grandparents, it helps to choose a fundraiser activity that kids will enjoy, so you're giving the adults the added value of not only donating to a cause, but also seeing their kids have fun.
- What will your fundraiser be? Nail down the what, when, and where. You want people to be excited for your event, so choose a fun, festive activity.
- How will you get the word out? Marketing is key to a successful fundraiser. Make sure the event is in the school/team/church calendar, call the radio and local news station, submit it to your city's event calendar, etc.
At Monkey Joe's inflatable playground in Orlando, we make fundraisers fun, easy, and affordable. Check out our fundraiser and group events page for more information, or give us a call at 407-352-8484.
Photo by MisterGC via freedigitalphotos.net
Connect with us!
It's quick and easy
BOGO Wednesday - Buy 1 admission, get 1 of equal or lesser value free! *FL Residents Only - valid FL ID is required to receive discount.*
Complete your waiver online before your visit and save time!
Fill out your waiver now
Sign up for
Receive Special Promotions
Click here to
get one today