Bounce, Play and Eat Free Ice Cream at Monkey Joe’s Pineville
Posted on Jul 14, 2016
Ice cream is an international treat that is enjoyed by people all around the world. Whether you like pistachio chip, strawberry cheesecake, or double chocolate chunk, I think we can all agree, that there is nothing like a hot summer’s day and a big scoop of your favorite ice cream. July is National Ice Cream Month and we at Monkey Joe’s in Pineville think this is a great opportunity for a midsummer party!
Bounce, play, and eat free ice cream
On Sunday, July 17th, swing over to Monkey Joe’s in Pineville for a day of bouncing, fun games, random giveaways and of course, ice cream! We will be giving away free ice cream cups to all our guests, have a variety of games for you and your family to enjoy and will be holding drawings and giveaways throughout the day. Bring the kids to Monkey Joe’s for a day of play in our air-conditioned, indoor playground. Perfect for kids 2 to 12 years old, Monkey Joe’s is the best place to beat the summer heat, while keeping the kids active and entertained during their summer break.
Did you know…
Some of these fun facts surprised us. Bet you didn’t know some of these fun facts about our favorite frozen dessert!
- About 98% of families in the U.S. have ice cream in their freezers at all times
- Ice cream bars and ice cream on a stick started being produced in the 1920’s
- The frozen treat was first introduced to the Americas as a delicacy in the 1700’s and was enjoyed by the elite upper class
- Sorbet is like ice cream, but is dairy free
- Ben and Jerry’s was the first company to create chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream
Connect with us!
It's quick and easy
LEAVE US A MESSAGE AT (704) 889-1211 OR email@example.com WITH ANY QUESTIONS. WE'LL CONTACT YOU
Complete your waiver online before your visit and save time!
Fill out your waiver now
Sign up for
Receive Special Promotions
Click here to
get one today