“Fall” in Love With These Birthday Themes
Posted on Oct 26, 2016
From apple picking to pumpkin patches, Halloween costumes and more, it’s easy to see why so many families fall in love with the fall season. For our friends who also celebrate birthdays this season, it’s even more reason to get into the festive spirit! At Monkey Joe’s, we love a good celebration, so we put together some of our favorite fall themed party ideas to inspire your next event.
Get the Party Started!
Mega Monster Bash - A growl-tastic birthday celebration.
- First things first...the invitations. The perfect invitation should set the tone for your big day. To save a little money, we suggest making your own monster invitations. They’re affordable, adorable, and easy to make! We love this design, but get creative with it and ask the kids for a hand in decorating!
- Get crafty at the party! You can use bags, plastic eggs and more to create fun and easy projects. Make a trip to your local dollar store to find inexpensive craft supplies for your party.
- Get creative with your dessert. There are a ton of great ideas for monster-inspired cupcakes, cakes, and treats on Pinterest and other DIY sites.
Wizard Party - Birthday party meets Halloween, this theme is perfect for birthdays around the spooky holiday.
- Every wizard needs a wand so start the celebration off with a wand craft! Using a wooden dowel, paint, glitter, ribbons, etc., design your very own magic wand.
- What’s a party without games? Put a twist on your favorite party games like pin the wand on the wizard, pass the potion or musical broomsticks.
- More ideas for wizard party food, invitations and more here!
Pumpkin Party - Combine the best parts of the holidays with your birthday by having a Pumpkin Party! Combine Halloween or Thanksgiving with your child’s birthday for a fun, festive bash!
- Start off with some tasty treats like harvest hash trail mix or pumpkin patch dirt cups.
- Whether you are carving, painting, or creating a fun craft, you can’t go wrong with pumpkin crafts. They’re super easy to make and easier to transport home!
- For games, we love the idea of a pumpkin ring toss, bob for apples or life size pumpkin tic tac toe.
Now that you have a theme picked out, you need a venue. Book your party at Monkey Joe’s bouncy play center in Houston, Texas and we'll help organize it all for you. We have a special area just for toddlers, and plenty of attractions like arcade games, bounce houses, slides and more to create the perfect birthday. Book your event online today!
Connect with us!
It's quick and easy
We gladly accept walk ins for our unlimited play all day every day!
Sign up for
Receive Special Promotions
Click here to
get one today