Monkey Joe’s is committed to the health and safety of its customers and staff.
Here are some of the steps that we will be taking for your safety:
- MJ Staff members will wear masks and gloves
- Limited capacity (including staff and non-jumpers in that number)
- No touch check-in with appropriate social distance spacing
- Hand sanitizer stations throughout the facility
- Removal of self-serve condiment station
- Drink refills will require new cups
- Water fountain will be closed, available water will be provided in the concession area
- Seating areas with tables are 6-8 feet apart to follow social distancing rules
- Online waivers and bookings are available
- Limited number of children on each inflatable and or climbing structure
- Dedicated staff doing continuous cleaning and sanitizing of frequently touched surfaces
- Enviro-Master’s one-of-a-kind Virus Vaporizer™ electrostatic spraying service using a disinfectant containing active ingredients that are EPA-registered to kill COVID-19 and 47 other bacteria and viruses. Learn More.
We are continuing to educate and train our staff on safe health practices and closely monitoring the CDC and industry updates.
We understand that some families are not ready to come back to Monkey Joe’s. We value your feedback and look forward to seeing you in the jungle when YOU feel it is safe to bring your family back to Monkey Joe’s. Until then, enjoy these fun family activities here.