Monkey Joe’s is looking for outgoing individuals who like to work with kids. We offer a fun work environment and a team of diverse people. If you are interested in working at Monkey Joe’s, apply on-line for one of these positions:
Position: ManagementView Details
• Assist General Manager and assume his/her responsibilities when GM not present
• Must be dependable and report to work on time with a great attitude
• Must have reliable transportation
• Operate a point of sale management system.
• Once training is complete, be knowledgeable of all facets of Monkey Joe’s Business
• Manage parties and walk in play
• Coordinate party schedule with Monkey Joe’s Call Center
• Manage merchandise concession area
• Keep center organized, clean, and presentable for business
• Responsible for the safety of all customers and resolve concerns
• Ensure store security from internal and external theft
• Review store goals
• Must be present during busiest times
• Provide employee training when necessary
• Manage employee work responsibilities
• Evaluate employee performance
Pay: Assistant manager position is hourly with pay based on work history and experience.
Job Qualification: This position is responsible for insuring the efficient and effective operational performance of the center with emphasis on driving sales through understanding product offerings. Assistant managers are also responsible for training employees in understanding product offerings so that they are also able to offer incoming customers these offerings. Must have a general knowledge of retail store operations. Must have experience/background in hospitality, customer service or sales. Strong initiative, leadership and problem solving skills are a must for this position. Having a great attitude and ability to serve our customers with a smile will be a very important selection criteria.
Store hours are:
Monday Through Saturday 10am-8pm
Position: Party HostView Details
- Must be dependable and report to work on time
- Must have reliable transportation
- Responsible for safety in the general play area
- Maintain a friendly attitude to all customers
- Must have a professional appearance
- Responsible for transactions if working the point of sale system
- Assist in managing parties and groups
- No cell phones when on duty
- Assist in daily cleaning of all areas of the center
- Must have a flexible work schedule. Weekends & daily until 9pm for closing duties when needed.
- Perform any other related duties as assigned by an immediate supervisor
Must be outgoing and LOVE kids
10 to 20 hoursApply Now
Position: Team MemberView Details
Must be dependable and report to work on time
Must have reliable transportation
Responsible for safety in the general play area
Maintain a friendly attitude to all customers
Must have a professional appearance
Responsible for transactions if working the point of sale system
Assist in managing parties and groups
No cell phones when on duty
Assist in daily cleaning of all areas of the center
Must have a flexible work schedule. Weekends & daily until 9pm for closing duties when needed.
Perform any other related duties as assigned by an immediate supervisor
Must LOVE kids
10 to 20 hoursApply Now
Connect with us!
It's quick and easy
Under New Ownership!
We're making big changes! Come in and check it out!
Sign up for
Receive Special Promotions
Click here to
get one today