Monkey Joe’s is looking for outgoing individuals who like to work with kids. We offer a fun work environment and a team of diverse people. If you are interested in working at Monkey Joe’s, apply on-line for one of these positions:
Position: Party HostView Details
We need individuals that are energetic, fun, courteous, outgoing, and willing to work as a team. You will be responsible for hosting birthday parties,serving food and drinks, and making sure the party child has a great experience. We will provide you with a short training session to get you prepared.
Please stop by our location between 10:00am and 3:00pm December 28 - Janurary 1st. for interviews.
Must be at least 16yrs old and have reliable transportation.
willing to work weekends and some weekdaysApply Now
Position: Team MemberView Details
Team Member responsibilities and Characteristics may include:
- Knowledge of all safety policies and procedures
- Maintain a friendly, out going, polite attitude
- Be willing to do what it take to create loyal guests of Monkey Joe's
- Suggestive selling
- Guest interaction
- Knowledge of health code policies and abide by them
- Knowledge of Food Sanitation Procedures
- Utilize checklists to complete all opening and closing procedures
- Remain consistently busy: helping a guest, cleaning, restocking, etc.
- Knowledge of the proper operating procedures of all equipment
- Knowledge of all entry procedures
- Knowledge of Point of Sale procedures
- Knowledge of cash handling procedures
- Knowledge of handling guest complaints
- Knowledge of all mascot procedures
- Knowledge of all cleaning procedures
- Positive Attitude
- Professional Appearance
- Communication Skills
Previous experience in customer service industry preferred but not required.
Monday - Thursday: 10am - 7pm
Friday: 10am - 9pm
Saturday: 10am - 9pm
Sunday: 12pm - 6pm