Monkey Joe’s is looking for outgoing individuals who like to work with kids. We offer a fun work environment and a team of diverse people. If you are interested in working at Monkey Joe’s, apply on-line for one of these positions:
Position: ManagementView Details
Job Title: Store Manager and Assistant Manager
Job Qualification: This position is responsible for insuring the efficient and effective operational perfomace of the center. General knowledge of retail store operations. Some background in hospitality or sales. Strong in initiative and leadership skills. Good problem solving skills.
- Assume responsibilities when manager is not present
- Must be dependable and repor to work on time with a great attitude
- Must have reliable transportation
- Operate a point of sale managemnt system
- Be knowledgeable of all factets of Monkey Joe's Business
- Manage parties and walk-in play
- Coordinate party schedule with Monkey Joe's Call Center
- Mercahndise concession are
- Keep center organized, clean, and presentable for business
- Responsible for the safety and security of all customers and resolve concerns
- Ensure store security from internal and external theft
- Review store goals
- Must be present during busiest times
Store hours are:
Monday thru Thursday 10AM-7PM
Friday and Saturday 10AM-8PM
Pay: The Store Management position is salried with pay based on work history and experience. The Assistant Manager position is hourly with pay based on work history and experience.
Position: Team MemberView Details
Team Members are an essential part of the Monkey Joe's success. They are often the first and last impression on our guests. They are responsible for a wide array of tasks including:
- Knowledge of all safety policies and procedures.
- maintain a friendly, out going, and polite attitude.
- Be willing to do what it take to create loayl guests of Monkey Joe's.
- Suggestive selling.
- Guest interaction.
- Knowledge of health code policies and abide by them.
- Knowledge of Food Sanitation Procedures.
- Utilize checklists to complete all opening and closing procedures.
- Remain consistently busy helping a guest, cleaning, or restocking.
- knowledge of the proper operating procedures of the equipment.
- knowledge of all entry procedures.
- Knowledge of Point of Sale procedures.
- Knowledge of handling guest complaints.
- Knowledge of all mascot procedures.
- Knowledge of all cleaning procedures.
9:30 AM - 3:30 PM or
10:00 AM - 4:00 PM or
3:30 PM - Close or
4:00 PM - CloseApply Now
Connect with us!
It's quick and easy
We gladly accept walk ins for our unlimited play all day every day!
Fill out the waiver before your visit and save time!
Click here to
get one today