Monkey Joe's Blog
The Monkey Joe’s Holiday Gift Guide
Posted on Nov 29, 2017
The holidays are some of the most memorable times in a child's life. There's merriment all around, a buzz of excitement about gifts to give and receive, not to mention time off school; it all combines to make December one of the most wonderful times of the year. But for parents, it’s also one of the busiest.
Stop stressing! Monkey Joe’s is helping to nix holiday stress with our holiday gift guide for parents.
The Gift of Memories
Do you ever feel like the holidays are too commercialized? With all the advertisements, decorations, and things on your to-do list, it’s easy to forget what the season is all about: family!
If you’re tired of shopping, wrapping, and opening presents, only for toys to be forgotten when the next big thing comes along, you’re not alone. There’s a growing number of parents who would rather give experiences instead of gifts for the holidays. What's the fuss about? According to the experts, sharing experiences is more fulfilling for both the giver and the receiver. When you make memories instead of buying presents, the magic of the season stays with you long after the holidays are gone. So whether you’re bouncing around the wilds of Monkey Joe’s, embarking on a family adventure, or learning a new skill together, remember to live in the moment, have fun, and cherish the memories you’re creating!
Frequent Jumper Card Holiday Special
Want more bounce for your buck? If your kids love to play in the Jungle, you won’t want to miss our holiday deals on Frequent Jumper Cards. Here’s what you need to know:
- A Frequent Jumper Card gives you 10 admissions for 1 low price
- Get a special holiday price now until December 24th!
- You’ll get a FREE GIFT with the purchase of an FJC while supplies last
- It's the perfect gift for Secret Santa exchanges, friends and neighbors, or stuffing stockings
Monkey Joe’s Holiday Gift Guide
“Okay,” you may be thinking, “I’d love to spend quality time with my kids. But if there’s not a present under the tree, they’ll riot!” If you’re the type of family to show appreciation with holiday gifts, there’s no need to break with tradition. Here are our favorite gift ideas for kids this year:
- Nerf gun. You don’t need to choose between a fun memory and a gift to unwrap. Combine the two for one awesome present! First, wrap a nerf gun for each member of the family. When everyone’s done opening their gift, declare that the battle has begun! Whoever gets the most points gets to skip holiday clean up.
- Building blocks, legos, and K’nex. Want to spark your child’s curiosity? Building toys let them explore the world of engineering and design, learn about the laws of gravity and physics, and create a world that's all their own. Not bad for a gift your child sees as purely for fun!
- Monkey Joe’s merch. Does your child love bouncing around the Jungle? They’ll go bananas over the gift of Monkey Joe’s merch! Buy your child a Monkey Joe’s plush, t-shirt, or other Jungle swag. It’s the perfect gift all by itself, but it’s even better when paired with an FJC or Banana Bucks gift card. Explore the Monkey Joe’s in your location for gifts unique to your Jungle.
Need to keep the kids distracted while you hunt for the perfect gift? Send them to Monkey Joe’s! Not only will they get quality time with the grandparents, a family friend, or their favorite babysitter, you’ll get to shop in peace, knowing that your kids are staying active and having fun. And what more could you wish for while tackling your holiday list?
Swing by Monkey Joe's this holiday season for fun in the Jungle!